Select Cover Options
Select the cover type(s) that you require:
The quotes presented are based on limited information provided by you on the electronic e-quote form. The quotes are only illustrative and are not a binding offer. The quotes are subject to change, based on the verification and further consideration of more comprehensive risk-related information that you will be required to disclose when you agree to the insurer or broker contacting you.
NID is a division of Nedbank Ltd and authorised financial services provider, FSP no.: 9363 and a registered credit provider (NCRCP16). We subscribe to the principles of the FAIS Ombud, the Ombudsman for Short Term Insurance and the Code of Practice of SAIA. Any disputes clients may have are also dealt with by our Internal Resolutions office who apply principles of fairness and equity in adjudicating such disputes.
- The insurance quotes are provided by third party insurance companies.
- In order for the insurance quotes to be supplied to you, you will be required to provide Personal Information as defined in legislation.
- In terms of the law, we cannot supply your personal information to the third party insurance companies without your consent.
By submitting your personal information through this website you hereby consent to the following:
- We will supply only that Personal Information to the third party insurance companies necessary for them to prepare insurance quotes for you.
- We will contact you once the third party insurance companies have prepared the insurance quotes for you to follow up on whether the insurance quotes were acceptable or not.
- The insurance quotes that will be generated by the system will be based on limited information. The insurance quotes are therefore only illustrative and not a binding offer. The insurance quotes are subject to change, based upon the verification and further consideration of more comprehensive risk related information that you will be required to disclose.
- Presentation of the insurance quotes to you via this website does not constitute advice as envisaged by the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act of 2002. Specifically, by presenting the insurance quotes to you we do not imply or suggest that they may be suitable for you particular financial needs. Only once you have supplied us with more comprehensive information can we be in a position to make a recommendation.
- The use of this website is governed by South African law notwithstanding the jurisdiction it might have been accessed from.
- By using this website you indemnify us for any direct or indirect loss you may suffer as a result of reliance of any of the information generated from this website.